Your privacy is important to us and we will keep your personal data secure in accordance with our legal responsibilities.
We take responsible steps to safeguard your data against it being accessed unlawfully and maliciously by a third party.
Your data will be retained by us either electronically or in paper format in line with our governing bodies guidelines.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
- Request copies of your data that is under our control.
- Ask us to further explain how we use your personal data.
- Ask us to correct, delete, restrict or stop using your personal data (details on request).
- Ask us to send an electronic copy to another organisation should you wish.
- Change the basis of any consent you may have provided to enable us to market to you in the future (including withdrawing any consent in its entirety).
This policy was last updated on 25th May 2018.
How to contact us
3 Peverel Drive,